Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Isaac S Storm: The Drowning of Galveston. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Introduction: The Beach
1. In what year was Isaac Cline born?
2. Where was Isaac Cline born?
a) Madisonville, Tennessee.
b) Mariposa, California.
c) Gardinerville, Montana.
d) Phoenix, Oregon.
3. What were the names of Isaac Cline's parents?
a) Bradley and Susan Cline.
b) Thomas and Betsy Cline.
c) Matthew and Harriet Cline.
d) Jacob and Mary Cline.
4. What college did Isaac Cline attend?
a) Menominee College.
b) Hiwassee College.
c) Savannah College.
d) Tulane College.
5. The narrative of Introduction: The Beach states that on the night of...
This section contains 4,496 words|
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)