|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Francis see in the figures of the women in the flop house?
(a) All the women he has ever walked out on.
(b) Women he has never known before.
(c) His mother, Annie and Helen.
(d) All the women he has ever known.
2. What does Francis say he connects scars to?
(a) Get justice.
(b) Get his job back.
(c) Kill a man.
(d) Raise a ruckus.
3. Who was the first man Francis Phelan killed?
(a) Iron Joe Farrell.
(b) Martin Daugherty.
(d) Harold Allen.
4. What explanation does Annie give Francis, for why she never said anything about him dropping Gerald?
(a) There was no use talking about it.
(b) She didn’t want him to stay away from the house.
(c) She already knew how sorry he was.
(d) She thought he would come back and atone for it himself.
5. How do Francis and Rudy characterize themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Francis say he behaves when he is drunk?
2. What does Francis say is ‘standard survival currency everywhere’?
3. How did Francis become close to Katrina Daugherty?
4. What advice does Keats give Francis about seeing?
5. Where does Francis Phelan find his family’s graves?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)