|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how does the narrator characterize Francis’ emotions when he arrives at Annie’s house?
2. What is Helen humming when she wakes up in the morning and starts to walk?
(d) Te Deum.
3. How did Skippy Maguire ruin his hand?
(a) By barehanding a line drive.
(b) By punching a window.
(c) By grabbing hot coals in the fire.
(d) By playing when it was injured.
4. Where does Francis say his mother probably is?
5. Where did Helen plan to go after Vassar?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Francis and the others do with Sandra?
2. What is the essence of Francis’ response when Rudy asks where they are going?
3. Where is Dante’s epigraph from?
4. How does Francis characterize Helen in bed?
5. What does Francis say kept him sane?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)