|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the confrontation with the scabs take place?
2. What does Rudy say his religion is?
3. How do Francis and Rudy characterize themselves?
4. Where does Francis Phelan find his family’s graves?
(a) Among the illustrious dead.
(b) Among the flowing masses.
(c) In the earth and sky themselves.
(d) In the unmarked graves.
5. What does Francis say about anything that “draws blood or breaks heads”?
(a) He knows how it tastes.
(b) He has held it in his hand.
(c) He has seen it in action.
(d) He regrets learning about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francis get for Sandra?
2. Where is Dante’s epigraph from?
3. How does Francis say he behaves when he is drunk?
4. What kind of cemetery are Francis and Rudy working in for the day?
5. How does Francis characterize himself and Rudy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)