|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Francis and Rudy characterize themselves?
2. How does the narrator characterize Gerald’s eternal repose?
3. What does Rudy say his religion is?
4. What does the narrator say is the real basis of the kinship the young Phelan brothers feel with Francis?
5. What is Francis guilty about, when he talks to Gerald?
(b) Dropping the baby.
(c) Taking lovers.
(d) Abandoning his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physically connects Francis to the memory of his son’s death?
2. How did Aldo Campione die?
3. How does Francis say he behaves when he is drunk?
4. How does Francis describe Helen to Rudy?
5. What does Daddy Big say Francis’ son Billy did for him?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)