|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does the narrator says that Helen’s silk kimono has?
2. What accusation does the ghost of the first man Francis killed accuse Francis of?
(a) Murdering his baby.
3. Why does Francis work in the cemetery?
(a) To get Helen out of jail.
(b) To make money to pay a lawyer.
(c) To get money for a place to stay.
(d) To redeem his suitcase at a hotel.
4. What does Francis say to Rudy when Rudy says that he ain’t dead yet?
(a) You ain’t alive, either.
(b) You will be. You will be.
(c) That’s what you think.
(d) It’s just a matter of time.
5. Where does Helen sleep after she and Francis leave Jack and Clara’s?
(a) A flop house.
(b) Finny’s car.
(c) The weeds.
(d) The Mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say she was doing while Sandra was dying?
2. How long did Francis and Annie court before they married?
3. How does Francis characterize Clara?
4. What does Francis say kept him sane?
5. What does Francis say he wants from his visit to Annie in Chapter 6?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)