|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rudy say Sandra came from?
(b) New Jersey.
2. How does the narrator characterize Francis’ mother’s reaction to his arrival in the cemetery?
3. How does the narrator characterize Gerald’s eternal repose?
4. What kind of establishment is The Gilded Cage?
(a) A saloon.
(b) A dive bar.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A burlesque hall.
5. How does the narrator say Daddy Big Dugan died?
(a) Jumped off a bridge.
(b) Old age.
(c) Inhaling his vomit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the essence of Francis’ response when Rudy asks where they are going?
2. What is Francis guilty about, when he talks to Gerald?
3. What does Rudy say is Sandra’s last name?
4. What physical debility does Reverend Chester have?
5. How do Francis and Rudy characterize themselves?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)