|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of college did Salzman work at in China?
(a) Medical college.
(b) Two-year junior college.
(c) Liberal arts college.
2. How did the Leaders announce their decision about Comrade M's suicide?
(a) Speech in the middle of the college.
(b) With a poster.
(c) By letter.
(d) Announcement on the radio.
3. How many daughters did Master Liang have?
4. What did Hai Bin's elderly teacher carve from stone?
(c) Profiles of famous leaders.
5. How many sons did Pan have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the lecture Salzman gave to the doctors and teachers shortly after he arrived in Changsha?
2. How many people lived in Changsha when Salzman arrived there in the early 1980s?
3. Whose room did the runaway sleep in at the Hunan Medical College?
4. What did Zheng's lessons with Salzman begin with?
5. From what part of Africa were the entertainers who performed the night Salzman arrived in Changsha?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)