|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the Liang family dressed the day Salzman took photographs of them in front of their apartment building?
(a) In formal suits and long dresses.
(b) Brightly colored clothing.
(c) Black outfits.
(d) All in white.
2. Who showed Salzman and his friends places of revolutionary interest in Changsha?
(a) Comrade Hu.
(b) Comrade Lin.
(c) Old Yang.
(d) Mr. Lee.
3. What month was it when Salzman encountered a problem when he wanted to leave China at the beginning of the book?
4. How did Salzman's students describe Comrade M?
5. What did Old Ding and his brothers give to Salzman when they brought him ashore after his first visit with them?
(b) Two large fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Gong's youngest son break when Salzman was at the table with him?
2. What did Pan ask Salzman at the end of his martial arts routine?
3. What rumor did Salzman hear about Zheng's students?
4. How many days did Salzman and his American colleagues go without mail before he paid the postal tax?
5. What did Teacher Wei want Salzman to drink before she gave him his first lesson?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)