|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Teacher Wei want Salzman to drink before she gave him his first lesson?
(c) Chinese rice liquor.
2. Who showed Salzman and his friends places of revolutionary interest in Changsha?
(a) Old Yang.
(b) Comrade Lin.
(c) Comrade Hu.
(d) Mr. Lee.
3. What nickname did Salzman give Hai Bin?
(a) Slave Driver.
(b) Lucky Leader.
(c) Sneaky Dog.
(d) Compassionate One.
4. What movie did Pan play an evil character in?
(a) Silent Dreams.
(b) Kung Fu.
(c) Dragons of the Earth.
(d) Shaolin Temple.
5. Who could not accept a book from Salzman that was sent from America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pan's nickname?
2. What made the little girl scared at the end of the performance in which entertainers sang "Socialism is Good"?
3. What did Pan want to learn from Salzman?
4. What did Salzman's parents not let him do when he became interested in Chinese culture?
5. What did Salzman chew and swallow that he found out later was not meant to be swallowed and caused him to feel an adrenaline rush?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)