|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mr. Gong's youngest son when Salzman visited him?
2. What gift did Salzman give Mr. Gong's youngest son?
(a) Book of essays.
(b) Fishing pole.
(c) Watercolors, brushes, and charcoal.
(d) New glasses.
3. What subject did Salzman teach while living in China?
(a) Martial arts.
4. What did Dr. Li teach Salzman?
(b) Kung Fu.
(c) Dragon Battles.
(d) Xuan Men Swords.
5. When did Salzman visit Mr. Gong's home to teach his youngest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose grave sites did Salzman visit in Changsha?
2. What did Salzman find shocking about the way Changsha looked when he was riding in a van through the streets?
3. What did Mr. Gong's youngest son break when Salzman was at the table with him?
4. Where did Salzman live while in China?
5. What does Old Yang's name mean?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)