|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Mr. Gong use to describe his youngest son at the end of "Myopia"?
2. Why couldn't Mr. Gong's youngest son go to to college?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He was not smart enough.
(c) He was nearsighted and would not pass the eye exam.
(d) He was too scared.
3. What kind of college did Salzman work at in China?
(b) Medical college.
(c) Two-year junior college.
(d) Liberal arts college.
4. From what part of Africa were the entertainers who performed the night Salzman arrived in Changsha?
(d) South Africa.
5. How did Salzman describe a costume worn by an entertainer who sang "Africa--I love you"?
(c) Native dress.
(d) Elvis Presley costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the temperature when Salzman arrived in Changsha in Chapter "Arriving"?
2. Who showed Salzman and his friends places of revolutionary interest in Changsha?
3. Who greeted Salzman when he returned from a weekend trip to Wuhan?
4. What did Salzman learn when he saw Mr. Gong and his son at the market?
5. Whose grave sites did Salzman visit in Changsha?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)