|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Pan keep his practice of martial arts a secret from when he was young?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brothers.
2. What type of martial arts did Master Liang teach Salzman?
(a) Kung Fu.
(c) Soft boxing.
3. From what part of Africa were the entertainers who performed the night Salzman arrived in Changsha?
(d) South Africa.
4. What did Salzman slip on when he twisted his knee during practice?
(d) Banana peel.
5. How did Master Liang keep in shape?
(a) Breaking up stones.
(b) By loading 100 pound bags of rice on trucks.
(c) Construction work.
(d) Lifting weights at the gymn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Teacher Wei tell Salzman to learn in order to improve his mind in "A Garden"?
2. What did Salzman learn when he saw Mr. Gong and his son at the market?
3. What did the student from Sudan complain about to Bill and Salzman?
4. What did the mother of the short man bring to him while he was in jail?
5. How did Dr. Nie describe Salzman when he was telling Pan about his martial arts experience?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)