|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Salzman when he was having difficulties getting his luggage taken care of at the train station in "Leaving"?
(a) Foreign diplomat.
(c) Cantonese policeman.
2. What was Master Liang's nickname for Salzman?
(a) Laughing Mark.
(b) Big Bear.
(c) Little Tiger.
(d) Foreign Devil.
3. What did Salzman make to try and cheer up Mr. Gong's son when his parents were chastising him about doing a better job of learning?
(a) Ice cream sundaes.
(b) Cartoon of a frightened pig.
(c) Scary face mask.
(d) Silly faces.
4. What is a xiuxi?
(b) Chinese rest time in the afternoon.
(c) Special salad.
5. Who accidentally pierced a dog's heart with a lab needle?
(b) Hai Bin.
(c) Teacher Wei.
(d) Little Guo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dr. Nie describe Salzman when he was telling Pan about his martial arts experience?
2. What did Hai Bin tell Salzman that he thinks about all the time?
3. What kind of lessons did Salzman receive from Professor Jin?
4. What rumor did Salzman hear about Zheng's students?
5. How was the Liang family dressed the day Salzman took photographs of them in front of their apartment building?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)