|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who traveled with Salzman to South Central China?
(a) Dan, Donna, and Steve.
(b) Bob, Julian, and Jean.
(c) Steve, Dan, and Sylvia.
(d) Julian, Jane, and Doug.
2. What did Dr. Li teach Salzman?
(a) Xuan Men Swords.
(c) Kung Fu.
(d) Dragon Battles.
3. Whose room did the runaway sleep in at the Hunan Medical College?
4. What occupation did Teacher Zhu have during World War II?
(a) Navy job.
(b) Construction worker.
(c) Restaurant owner.
(d) Telegraph operator.
5. What did Salzman chew and swallow that he found out later was not meant to be swallowed and caused him to feel an adrenaline rush?
(a) Fir tree needles.
(d) Leaves from a bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject did Salzman teach while living in China?
2. What name did Mr. Gong call Salzman?
3. Who showed Salzman and his friends places of revolutionary interest in Changsha?
4. How many people lived in Changsha when Salzman arrived there in the early 1980s?
5. Why did Salzman dislike riding the buses in Changsha?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)