|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dr. Nie awaken Salzman one January morning?
(a) To meet a new teacher.
(b) To watch a martial arts demonstration.
(c) To have breakfast.
(d) To ask him to teach his class.
2. What did the runaway think Hong King was like?
(a) The name of a ship.
(b) A sports arena.
(c) A big department store.
(d) A small town.
3. What did the runaway steal from the common room in Salzman's apartment?
(b) Postcards and bric-a-brac.
4. What did Salzman compare the solo wushu routines to when he was watching the athletes from Hunan Provincial Troupe?
(b) Floor exercises in gymnastics.
5. What did the Chinese doctors complain about regarding Nastassia Kinski physical features?
(a) Her long hair.
(b) Her big nose.
(c) Her green eyes.
(d) Her full lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did Mr. Gong call Salzman?
2. How many people lived in Changsha when Salzman arrived there in the early 1980s?
3. What was Pan's wife's occupation?
4. What did Zheng's lessons with Salzman begin with?
5. Whose room did the runaway sleep in at the Hunan Medical College?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)