|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mr. Gong's youngest son when Salzman visited him?
2. What is the Chinese word for martial arts?
3. What word did Mr. Gong use to describe his youngest son at the end of "Myopia"?
4. What did Salzman chew and swallow that he found out later was not meant to be swallowed and caused him to feel an adrenaline rush?
(b) Fir tree needles.
(c) Leaves from a bush.
5. What did the the two ex-prisoners do that landed them in jail?
(a) They stabbed a man over a poker game.
(c) Public protest.
(d) They did not pay their taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Provincial Foreign Affairs Bureau arrange as a celebration for all the foreigners living and working in Hanan on October 1?
2. Who accidentally pierced a dog's heart with a lab needle?
3. What nickname did Salzman give Hai Bin?
4. What did Dr. Li teach Salzman?
5. What was the topic of the lecture Salzman gave to the doctors and teachers shortly after he arrived in Changsha?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)