1. How long did Mark Salzman live in China?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
2. Where did Salzman live while in China?
(a) Hong Kong.
(d) Hunan Province.
3. What problem did Salzman encounter when he tried to leave China by train at the beginning of the book?
(a) He could not board the train because he lost his ticket.
(b) His martial arts weapons were not allowed to leave the country.
(c) He left his luggage on the train platform.
(d) His tie got stuck in the train door.
4. What month was it when Salzman encountered a problem when he wanted to leave China at the beginning of the book?
5. Who helped Salzman when he was having difficulties getting his luggage taken care of at the train station in "Leaving"?
(b) Cantonese policeman.
(d) Foreign diplomat.
This section contains 4,140 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)