• Mark Salzman left the Hunan Province in China after a two-year stay.
• He was detained at the railway station because the large bag he was carrying contained sabres and swords.
• Although he provided documentation that he was a student of a well-known martial arts teacher and that the weapons were all gifts, the officials were still dubious.
• The railway personnel believed the bag was too long and the weapons could be Chinese artifacts.
• Salzman could not leave the country with artifacts.
• Salzman saw a policeman he knew who tried to convince the officials to let him through.
• His plane from Hong Kong to New York was leaving in two days and he was worried he would miss his flight.
• The policeman advised him to put on a display of his martial arts skills to prove that he was a student of the famous teacher.
• Salzman ripped his...
This section contains 2,687 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)