|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
(a) A new job.
(b) Memories of her mother.
2. What does Annie remember about her mother's physical presence?
(a) She had beautiful hair.
(b) She was a real diva.
(c) She was always overweight.
(d) She never pampered herself.
3. How does Annie document her mother's illness?
(a) Makes audio tapes.
(b) Takes Polaroids.
(c) Takes notes.
(d) Shoots video.
4. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) Life is so good.
(b) I remain in darkness.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) I love you all.
5. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She bases her book on them.
(b) She teaches journaling classes.
(c) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
(d) She documents her pregnancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie remember hiding her own feces as a child?
2. Annie's book makes a connection between writing and ____________________.
3. How old was Annie when she had an argument with her mother about a bra?
4. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
5. What is Annie's mother's name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)