|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Father and son.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Brother and sister.
2. On what is the title of the book based?
(a) A phrase uttered during a dream.
(b) A sentence written by someone.
(c) A line in a poem.
(d) A scream in a hospital.
3. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Put them in storage.
(d) Give them to charity.
4. Annie's mother lifts her legs and bends her knees in an exaggerated way ____________.
(a) To skip.
(b) To exercise.
(c) To jump.
(d) To walk.
5. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie recall that her mother did for even the smallest misbehavior?
2. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
3. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
4. What is a major motif in this chapter?
5. How many sons does Annie have?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)