|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
(a) She was embarrassed.
(b) She was confused.
(c) She wanted to show her mother.
(d) She didn't want to go to the outside toilet.
2. Annie recalls that there were many times she experienced _____________ with her mother.
3. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Give them to charity.
(b) Put them in storage.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Sell them.
4. What does Annie make her mother wear?
(d) Girdle and stockings.
5. What is a major motif in this chapter?
(c) Role reversal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother begin to show signs of deterioration?
2. In what circumstance does Blanche ironically ask Annie a question?
3. Which of the following has Blanche not done by the middle of 1984?
4. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
5. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)