|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important motif in this chapter?
2. Why does Annie's mother buy such an expensive handbag?
(a) She is going out and wants to look nice.
(b) She wants it to last forever.
(c) It will be her last one.
(d) It coordinates with everything.
3. When Annie projects into the future, she _____________________.
(a) Can envision her mother's funeral.
(b) Sees her sons going to college.
(c) Sees herself with grandchildren.
(d) Can see herself as her mother is now.
4. How do Annie's sons react when visitors laugh at Blanche?
(a) They reprimand them.
(b) They are offended.
(c) They laugh too.
(d) They cry.
5. On what year does this chapter focus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alarms Annie about her mother's daily life?
2. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
3. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
4. In what price range is the handbag that Annie's mother buys?
5. Which of the following does Annie NOT note about the hospital?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)