|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what month does this chapter focus?
2. What does Annie's mother do as she walks through the department store?
3. Who is Annie's mother walking with in the department store when she is laughing?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her grandson.
4. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's sons.
(b) Annie's sister.
(c) Annie's husband.
(d) Annie's mother-in-law.
5. What does Annie's mother lose?
(a) Her house keys.
(b) Her memory.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Annie hide feces as a child?
2. With what does Annie come to terms in this book?
3. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
4. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
5. Annie feels more indifferent than angry at her mother's ________________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)