|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the sentence, "I remain in darkness?"
(a) Annie's older son.
(c) Annie's mother.
(d) Annie's sister.
2. In what circumstance does Blanche ironically ask Annie a question?
(a) When she fell down stairs.
(b) When she failed her driver's test.
(c) When she wrecked the car.
(d) When she has an appointment to file for divorce.
3. Annie's story explores the connection between ___________________.
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Father and son.
4. What does Annie's mother lose?
(a) Her memory.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her house keys.
(d) Her gloves.
5. How does Annie plan to dispose of her mother's belongings?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Put them in storage.
(c) Give them to charity.
(d) Burn them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
2. What physical manifestation does Annie experience as a result of her mother's decline?
3. What is placed all over the institution where Blanche lives?
4. How many sons does Annie have?
5. What nickname did Annie give her mother when Annie was five-years-old?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)