|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1984 July-December.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to a handbag, Annie's mother buys a dress and ______________.
(a) A hat.
(b) A coat.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A cardigan.
2. What is it about her mother's physical appearance that is most distressing for Annie?
(a) Her stringy hair.
(b) Her vacant eyes.
(c) Her pale skin.
(d) Her wrinkles.
3. When does Annie's mother approach her about being ashamed of Annie's behavior?
(a) When she wrote a bad check.
(b) When she slapped her son.
(c) When she made love with a man not her husband.
(d) When she wrecked the car.
4. Annie's book talks about the juxtaposition of _______________.
(a) The beginning.
(c) The right.
(d) The left.
5. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's sister.
(b) Annie's sons.
(c) Annie's husband.
(d) Annie's mother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cherished item of her mother's does Annie not know what to do with?
2. Annie's mother can no longer remember _______________.
3. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
4. Which of the following does Annie NOT note about the hospital?
5. How does Annie's mother often respond when she gives her a manicure?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)