Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1986.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
(a) When her mother doesn't recognize her anymore.
(b) When she gets mad at her ex-husband.
(c) After her mother's death.
(d) When her mother goes to the medical facility.
2. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
(a) I love you all.
(b) Life is so good.
(c) I am so tired.
(d) I remain in darkness.
3. What are Annie's intentions for her journal notes?
(a) She would share them with families of Alzheimer's Disease patients.
(b) She had no plans for them.
(c) She would share them with her family.
(d) She would publish a book.
4. In what circumstance does Blanche ironically ask Annie a question?
(a) When she fell down stairs.
(b) When she wrecked the car.
(c) When she has an appointment to file for divorce.
(d) When she failed her driver's test.
5. What is an important motif in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annie's mother make exaggerated moves?
2. What habit of Annie's mother's distresses Annie?
3. When was Annie's mother injured?
4. Where must Blanche sit during Annie's Sunday visits with her now?
5. What does Blanche do when Annie bends down to secure the lock on Blanche's wheelchair?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)