|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author do with the events she summarizes?
(a) She documents her pregnancy.
(b) She teaches Alzheimer's support classes.
(c) She bases her book on them.
(d) She teaches journaling classes.
2. Which member of Annie's family had been injured?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her son.
3. Whose feelings does Annie examine primarily in the book?
(a) Her sons'.
(b) Her sister's.
(c) Her own.
(d) Her mother's.
4. In addition to Annie, who else lives in the home when Annie's mother comes to live there?
(a) Annie's sons.
(b) Annie's sister.
(c) Annie's mother-in-law.
(d) Annie's husband.
5. Annie's mother is moved to a medical facility because she _____________________.
(a) Is scared at the house.
(b) Becomes very ill and needs special care.
(c) Doesn't like living alone.
(d) Doesn't like living in somebody else's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the premise of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
2. When does Annie get the idea to publish her notes as a book?
3. Who is the author of I REMAIN IN DARKNESS?
4. On what is the title of the book based?
5. What was the last sentence Annie's mother ever wrote?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)