Short Answer Questions
1. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
2. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
3. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
4. Who is Iphigenia's father?
5. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
6. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
7. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
8. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
9. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
10. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
This section contains 5,570 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)