|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Thoas tell Iphigenia he thinks the young strangers have done?
(a) Killed a soldier.
(b) Killed one of his people.
(c) Hidden from their king.
(d) Escaped from prison.
2. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
(a) Powerful armor.
(b) A magic sword.
(c) The statue of Artemis.
3. Who is Agamemnon's grandfather?
4. Whose pure blood does Iphigenia say she needs to purge the taint of murder on the men?
(a) A pure white dove.
(b) Two young lambs.
(c) A young calf.
(d) Three chickens.
5. Who is Achilles' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia and Orestes are speaking to each other outside the temple in Part 3, who does Orestes tell Iphigenia is no more trustworthy than a fleeting dream?
2. When the messenger is describing the escape of Orestes and Pylades, he also describes the oars and how they looked like what?
3. While Iphigenia is questioning Orestes in Part 3, Orestes tells Iphigenia that her "informant was correct" about something. What is it?
4. In Part 5 of Iphigenia in Taurus, the first person to speak asks if something is blazing. What does this person inquire about?
5. Which Mount did the mother of Artemis and Apollo bring them to?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)