|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. At the opening of Part 5 of Iphigenia of Taurus, which single person enters the scene?
3. When Iphigenia questions Orestes about Argos in Part 4, who does Orestes say rules Argos?
4. At the opening of Part 5 when the single person enters the scene, who does he have with him?
(a) Orestes and Pylades.
(b) His guards.
(c) Orestes and Iphigenia.
5. When Iphigenia is having the conversation with Orestes and Pylades outside the temple, she asks Orestes where Helen is. What does Orestes tell Iphigenia?
(a) That Helen is dead.
(b) That Helen has asked for forgiveness.
(c) That Helen is back in Sparta with her first husband.
(d) That Helen is in Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia tells King Thoas of the rituals she must perform on the sacrifices, what does she tell King Thoas is needful?
2. Who is Agamemnon's grandfather?
3. When Iphigenia asks Orestes and Pylades if they are brothers in Part 3, what does Orestes say in reply?
4. How are Apollo and Artemis related?
5. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)