|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, who asks Iphigenia to prescribe a pious oath for Pylades?
(a) The Chorus.
2. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Give it to Apollo.
(b) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Break it.
3. When Orestes is trying to prove to Iphigenia that he is her brother, what does he tell her is hidden in her own room in their father's palace?
(a) The old spear that Pelops hurled.
(b) Her favorite book about the family throne.
(c) A piece of her hair.
(d) Her dressing gown that she used to wear.
4. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
(a) The purple east.
5. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia is speaking with King Thoas about the image moving, she tells him that something else happened as well as the movement. What else does Iphigenia say happened with the image?
2. At the beginning of Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who enters the scene besides Iphigenia?
3. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
4. While Iphigenia is questioning Orestes in Part 3, Orestes tells Iphigenia that her "informant was correct" about something. What is it?
5. What does Orestes suggest that he and Pylades do, to which Pylades replies, "out of the question- we're not used to it"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)