|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(b) Temple attendants.
2. Iphigenia promises Pylades and Orestes in Part 4 that she will send Pylades safely beyond what?
(a) The Golden horizon.
(b) The Orange sun waves.
(c) The Green Hills.
(d) The Purple Rocks.
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. In Part 2, when Iphigenia speaks to the Chorus about her terrible past, whose lips does she say she would not kiss?
(a) Her mother's lips.
(b) Her father's lips.
(c) Her sister's lips.
(d) Her brother's lips.
5. When Iphigenia tells King Thoas of the rituals she must perform on the sacrifices, what does she tell King Thoas is needful?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes is telling Pylades to go back home, what does he ask Pylades to do for him?
2. Who leads Orestes and Pylades out of the temple on their way to the purification ritual?
3. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
4. When Iphigenia tells King Thoas about the holy image moving on the pedestal, King Thoas explains the movement as what happening?
5. When Orestes asks Iphigenia if she actually sacrifices the victims, Iphigenia tells him that she does not, but that she purifies the victims. How does Iphigenia purify the sacrifice victims?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)