|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Artemis' parents?
(a) Zeus and Athena.
(b) Apollo and Leto.
(c) Apollo and Athena.
(d) Zeus and Leto.
2. What name does Orestes tell Iphigenia would name him justly when he is talking with her outside the temple?
(a) The Brave.
(b) The Sad.
(c) The Willing.
(d) The Unfortunate.
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
(a) Achilles' love.
(b) Helen's treachery.
(d) Her father's villainy.
5. When Iphigenia is speaking to Orestes and Pylades in Part 4 about taking her message back home, who does Iphigenia tell Pylades saved her from her father's hand?
(c) King Thoas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is done speaking to the Chorus, where does she go?
2. When Iphigenia enters the scene from the temple, where does she ask King Thoas to stand?
3. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
4. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
5. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)