|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iphigenia order to go into the temple and prepare for the sacrifice?
(a) King Thoas.
(b) The Chorus.
(c) The guards.
(d) Temple attendants.
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) To speak with the Chorus.
(b) Down to the shore.
(c) Into a field.
(d) Into the temple.
3. Who is Pylades' father?
4. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
5. In Part 4, who does Iphigenia ask Pylades to deliver her message/letter to?
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
2. While Iphigenia is questioning Orestes in Part 3, Orestes tells Iphigenia that her "informant was correct" about something. What is it?
3. Orestes tells Iphigenia that his body is hers while they are outside the temple, but what does he tell Iphigenia that he won't let her sacrifice?
4. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
5. When Orestes and Iphigenia are speaking to each other, Iphigenia asks Orestes if anyone still lives in Agamemnon's house. What is Orestes' reply?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)