|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) To speak with the Chorus.
(b) Into the temple.
(c) Into a field.
(d) Down to the shore.
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Give it to Apollo.
(b) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Break it.
4. In Part 4, who asks Iphigenia to prescribe a pious oath for Pylades?
(d) The Chorus.
5. Who is Achilles' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
2. What two things does the Herdsman tell Iphigenia to get ready for the young men to be sacrificed?
3. When Pylades is telling Orestes in Part 4 that he will not leave Orestes behind to be sacrificed by himself, he tells Orestes that he will give his body along with Orestes to what two things?
4. What name does Orestes tell Iphigenia would name him justly when he is talking with her outside the temple?
5. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)