|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia speaks to the Chorus about her terrible past, whose lips does she say she would not kiss?
(a) Her sister's lips.
(b) Her father's lips.
(c) Her brother's lips.
(d) Her mother's lips.
2. When Orestes is trying to prove to Iphigenia that he is her brother, he tells her about her wedding day. Who does Orestes claim sent holy water on Iphigenia's wedding day?
(b) Their father.
(d) Their mother.
3. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
4. In the beginning of Part 3, who tells Iphigenia that they need no tears from her?
(c) The Chorus.
5. When Iphigenia questions Orestes about Argos in Part 4, who does Orestes say rules Argos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
2. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
3. What does Iphigenia actually do inside the temple?
4. When Pylades is telling Orestes in Part 4 that he will not leave Orestes behind to be sacrificed by himself, he tells Orestes that he will give his body along with Orestes to what two things?
5. At the beginning of Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, what does Iphigenia order the guards to untie?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)