|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. When the Chorus sees the two young men being led to the temple, who do they speak a brief prayer to?
3. In Part 4, Iphigenia returns from the temple and speaks with Orestes and Pylades and hands them her letter. What does she state the letter is written on?
(a) Several folds.
(b) One piece of golden paper.
(c) Artemis' prayer.
(d) Protected folds.
4. When Iphigenia and Orestes are speaking about sending Iphigenia's letter back home, who does Iphigenia say will see Pylades on board the ship?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) Iphigenia, herself.
(c) A trusted herdsman.
(d) Some favored guards.
5. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pylades' father?
2. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
3. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
4. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
5. Who is Agamemnon's grandfather?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)