|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the priest that Iphigenia questions Orestes about in Part 3?
2. When Iphigenia asks Orestes and Pylades if they are brothers in Part 3, what does Orestes say in reply?
(a) That they are twin brothers.
(b) That they are comrades.
(c) That they are just friends.
(d) That they are brothers in love, but not blood.
3. Who is Achilles' father?
4. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
5. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes and Iphigenia are discussing Hellas, Orestes tells Iphigenia that a particular person's end was terrible. Who is Orestes talking about?
2. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
3. What does Orestes suggest that he and Pylades do, to which Pylades replies, "out of the question- we're not used to it"?
4. When the Herdsman is telling Iphigenia about the capture of the strangers, he tells her that one of the strangers drew his sword. What did the stranger do with his sword?
5. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)