|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(b) In the night.
(c) At the break of dawn.
3. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
(d) Her father.
4. In Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who says, "do we not know what sorrow is"?
(a) The Chorus.
5. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(b) With the Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia asks Orestes about the king's son in Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, and asks where he lives, what is Orestes' reply?
2. When Orestes and Iphigenia are speaking of Orestes being sacrificed, Iphigenia tells Orestes that she will use what to quench his ashes?
3. When Iphigenia starts asking Orestes many questions in Part 3, Orestes finally asks her why she is so interested in Hellas. What is Iphigenia's reply to Orestes' question?
4. In Part 3, when Iphigenia suggests that Orestes deliver a letter to Argos, what does Orestes suggest they change about Iphigenia's plan?
5. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)