|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
(b) Her father.
2. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(c) Temple attendants.
3. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
(a) Her betrothed, Achilles.
(b) Her brother, Orestes.
(c) Her sister, Electra.
(d) Her father, Agamemnon.
4. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
5. What name does Orestes tell Iphigenia would name him justly when he is talking with her outside the temple?
(a) The Brave.
(b) The Sad.
(c) The Willing.
(d) The Unfortunate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia speaks to the Chorus, why is she in mourning?
2. In the beginning of Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, what does Iphigenia claim is her first care?
3. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
4. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
5. When Orestes and Iphigenia are discussing Hellas, Orestes tells Iphigenia that a particular person's end was terrible. Who is Orestes talking about?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)