|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters as Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus?
(a) A herdsman.
(b) King Thoas.
2. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
3. In Part 3, when Iphigenia suggests that Orestes deliver a letter to Argos, what does Orestes suggest they change about Iphigenia's plan?
(a) That no one will deliver the letter because he doesn't trust Iphigenia.
(b) That they will send a member of the Chorus to deliver the letter and both men will face death.
(c) That he and Pylades both deliver the letter.
(d) That Pylades deliver the letter and Orestes stay to be sacrificed.
4. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The rocks in the field of cattle.
(b) The image in the temple.
(c) The swords on the ground.
(d) The altar.
5. Orestes tells Iphigenia that his body is hers while they are outside the temple, but what does he tell Iphigenia that he won't let her sacrifice?
(a) His brother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His name.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
2. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
3. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
4. When Iphigenia starts asking Orestes many questions in Part 3, Orestes finally asks her why she is so interested in Hellas. What is Iphigenia's reply to Orestes' question?
5. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)