|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
(a) Clashing rocks.
(b) Purple rocks.
(c) Smooth rocks.
(d) Jagged rocks.
2. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
(a) He sails on forever on his ship.
(b) He dies.
(c) He fights a Cyclops.
(d) He prays to Artemis.
3. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
(d) The purple east.
4. Who is Achilles' father?
5. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) To speak with the Chorus.
(b) Into a field.
(c) Into the temple.
(d) Down to the shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
2. When Iphigenia starts asking Orestes many questions in Part 3, Orestes finally asks her why she is so interested in Hellas. What is Iphigenia's reply to Orestes' question?
3. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
4. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
5. What does Orestes call Iphigenia throughout Part 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)