|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who is Orestes speaking of when he says, " her blood was the unjust ransom for a worthless wife"?
(a) His mother's.
2. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
3. What name does Orestes tell Iphigenia would name him justly when he is talking with her outside the temple?
(a) The Willing.
(b) The Sad.
(c) The Unfortunate.
(d) The Brave.
4. When Orestes speaks to Iphigenia about being sacrificed and what will happen, Iphigenia offers to heap what at Orestes' grave?
5. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, what does Iphigenia suggest will happen to Orestes' friend, Pylades, if she sets Orestes free to deliver a letter to Argos?
2. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking with Orestes outside the temple, she mentions a particular name that is in the world's mouth. What name is that?
5. What does Orestes call Iphigenia throughout Part 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)