|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
(a) He dies.
(b) He sails on forever on his ship.
(c) He fights a Cyclops.
(d) He prays to Artemis.
2. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
(a) Her father, Agamemnon.
(b) Her betrothed, Achilles.
(c) Her sister, Electra.
(d) Her brother, Orestes.
3. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
(a) A magic sword.
(b) Powerful armor.
(d) The statue of Artemis.
4. Who is Iphigenia's father?
5. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(a) With the Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
2. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
3. What is the name of the priest that Iphigenia questions Orestes about in Part 3?
4. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
5. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)