|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orestes and Iphigenia are discussing Hellas, Orestes tells Iphigenia that a particular person's end was terrible. Who is Orestes talking about?
2. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Break it.
(b) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(c) Give it to Apollo.
(d) Throw it into the sea.
4. When Orestes speaks to Iphigenia about being sacrificed and what will happen, Iphigenia offers to heap what at Orestes' grave?
5. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
(a) The Furies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
2. What does Orestes suggest that he and Pylades do, to which Pylades replies, "out of the question- we're not used to it"?
3. When Iphigenia asks Orestes and Pylades if they are brothers in Part 3, what does Orestes say in reply?
4. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
5. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)