|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Achilles' father?
2. When Orestes speaks to Iphigenia about being sacrificed and what will happen, Iphigenia offers to heap what at Orestes' grave?
3. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His mother.
4. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
5. Who enters as Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus?
(a) A herdsman.
(c) King Thoas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
2. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
3. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
4. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
5. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)