|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
(d) Her father.
2. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
(a) Her father, Agamemnon.
(b) Her brother, Orestes.
(c) Her sister, Electra.
(d) Her betrothed, Achilles.
3. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
(b) Achilles' love.
(c) Helen's treachery.
(d) Her father's villainy.
4. Who is Achilles' father?
5. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(b) Temple attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who enters the scene besides Iphigenia?
2. In Part 3 of Iphigenia in Taurus, what does Orestes claim is as chaotic as the mortal world?
3. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, who does she claim is extinct?
5. When the guards reappear after Orestes and Iphigenia have spoken about Orestes' fate, what does Iphigenia tell the guards to do about the two young men?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)