|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters as Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus?
(a) King Thoas.
(c) A herdsman.
2. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is done speaking to the Chorus, where does she go?
(a) To her bedroom.
(b) To the field with the cattle.
(c) Inside the temple.
(d) To the seashore.
3. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) To speak with the Chorus.
(b) Down to the shore.
(c) Into the temple.
(d) Into a field.
4. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
5. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(c) Temple attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
2. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
3. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
4. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
5. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)