|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
2. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
3. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
4. What two things does the Herdsman tell Iphigenia to get ready for the young men to be sacrificed?
(a) Sea-water and a sword.
(b) Barley-meal and holy-water.
(c) A sword and shield.
(d) Wheat and barley.
5. In Part 2, when Iphigenia speaks to the Chorus about her terrible past, whose lips does she say she would not kiss?
(a) Her father's lips.
(b) Her brother's lips.
(c) Her mother's lips.
(d) Her sister's lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Iphigenia's father?
2. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
3. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
4. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
5. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)