|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
3. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, who does she claim is extinct?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her sister.
4. When the Herdsman is telling Iphigenia about the capture of the strangers, he mentions something about their country's custom towards strangers. What is their country's custom towards strangers?
(a) To toss them into the sea.
(b) To put them on a trail.
(c) To sacrifice them.
(d) To have a feast.
5. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
2. Who enters as Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus?
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
5. When the Chorus sees the two young men being led to the temple, who do they speak a brief prayer to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)