|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
(a) Purple rocks.
(b) Jagged rocks.
(c) Clashing rocks.
(d) Smooth rocks.
3. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
4. What does Orestes suggest that he and Pylades do, to which Pylades replies, "out of the question- we're not used to it"?
(a) Steal some horses.
(c) Run away.
(d) Kill someone.
5. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(c) In the night.
(d) At the break of dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
2. Why does Iphigenia feel like the rites she celebrates are unfit for song?
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
5. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)