|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
2. Why does Iphigenia feel like the rites she celebrates are unfit for song?
(a) Because she helps "drench an altar with blood of travelers".
(b) Because she "sings a song of death".
(c) Because she helps "sail men's body to sea".
(d) Because she "lures men in only to kill them".
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
(a) Under some rocks.
(b) In the temple.
(c) In the caves.
(d) On their ship.
5. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
(a) The temple of Artemis.
(b) Iphigenia's room.
(c) Orestes' ship.
(d) Taurus castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
2. Who is Achilles' father?
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
4. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
5. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)