|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
(a) He was cleaning his clothing.
(b) He was taking a bath.
(c) He was washing his cattle.
(d) He was watching for ships.
2. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
3. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, who does she claim is extinct?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her friends.
5. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
(a) Achilles' love.
(c) Helen's treachery.
(d) Her father's villainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters as Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus?
2. In the Chorus' opening prayer to Artemis, what do they speak about that "crop the green meadows"?
3. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
4. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
5. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)