|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia claims that even from the time of her conception and childhood that something "lay hard" for her. What is it?
(a) The hand of Fate.
(b) Her understanding of war.
(c) Her service in the temple.
(d) Her labors in the field.
2. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
3. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
4. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Throw it into the sea.
(b) Break it.
(c) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(d) Give it to Apollo.
5. Who is Iphigenia's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
2. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
3. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
4. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
5. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)