|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
(a) Her father's villainy.
(b) Achilles' love.
(d) Helen's treachery.
2. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
3. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
4. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(d) Temple attendants.
5. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
2. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
3. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
4. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
5. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)