|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Herdsman is telling Iphigenia about the capture of the strangers, he mentions something about their country's custom towards strangers. What is their country's custom towards strangers?
(a) To toss them into the sea.
(b) To sacrifice them.
(c) To have a feast.
(d) To put them on a trail.
2. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
3. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
(d) The underworld.
5. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
2. What two things does the Herdsman tell Iphigenia to get ready for the young men to be sacrificed?
3. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
4. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
5. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)