|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The image in the temple.
(b) The altar.
(c) The rocks in the field of cattle.
(d) The swords on the ground.
2. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
3. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
4. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
(a) A pig.
(b) A deer.
(c) A horse.
(d) A lamb.
5. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(b) Give it to Apollo.
(c) Throw it into the sea.
(d) Break it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
5. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)