|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) Into the temple.
(b) Down to the shore.
(c) To speak with the Chorus.
(d) Into a field.
2. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
3. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
(a) A shield from Apollo.
(b) King Thoas' armor.
(c) The statue of Artemis.
(d) A dead corpse.
4. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
5. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
2. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
3. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
4. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
5. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)