|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Iphigenia's father?
2. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(a) At the break of dawn.
(b) In the night.
3. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The swords on the ground.
(b) The altar.
(c) The image in the temple.
(d) The rocks in the field of cattle.
4. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
5. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
2. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
3. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
4. What does Iphigenia actually do inside the temple?
5. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)