|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Break it.
(b) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(c) Give it to Apollo.
(d) Throw it into the sea.
2. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
3. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(b) At the break of dawn.
(d) In the night.
4. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
5. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
2. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
3. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
4. Who is Iphigenia's father?
5. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)