|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
(a) Under some rocks.
(b) In the caves.
(c) In the temple.
(d) On their ship.
2. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) Down to the shore.
(b) Into the temple.
(c) To speak with the Chorus.
(d) Into a field.
5. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
3. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
4. What does Iphigenia actually do inside the temple?
5. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)