|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iphigenia actually do inside the temple?
(a) She prays for all the citizens of Taurus.
(b) She prepares the swords.
(c) She prepares victims for sacrifice, but does not perform the actual sacrifice.
(d) She waxes the statue of Artemis.
2. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
3. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(b) With the Gods.
4. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
(a) In the caves.
(b) On their ship.
(c) Under some rocks.
(d) In the temple.
5. What does Orestes suggest that he and Pylades do, to which Pylades replies, "out of the question- we're not used to it"?
(a) Run away.
(c) Steal some horses.
(d) Kill someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
3. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
4. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
5. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)