|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
2. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
3. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
4. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
(a) Because of his wealth.
(b) For the wing-like swiftness of his feet.
(c) For his great wisdom.
(d) For the quickness of his sword.
5. Who is Iphigenia's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
2. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
4. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
5. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)