|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. Who is Iphigenia's father?
3. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
4. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
5. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
(a) A deer.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A pig.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
2. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
3. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
4. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
5. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)