|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His sister.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
3. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(c) With the Gods.
4. Who is Iphigenia's father?
5. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The image in the temple.
(b) The swords on the ground.
(c) The altar.
(d) The rocks in the field of cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
3. How are Apollo and Artemis related?
4. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
5. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)