|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Apollo and Artemis related?
(a) Artemis is Apollo's grandmother.
(b) Artemis is Apollo's mother.
(c) Artemis is Apollo's aunt.
(d) Artemis is Apollo's sister.
2. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The swords on the ground.
(b) The altar.
(c) The image in the temple.
(d) The rocks in the field of cattle.
3. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
(a) The statue of Artemis.
(b) King Thoas' armor.
(c) A shield from Apollo.
(d) A dead corpse.
4. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
(a) Iphigenia's room.
(b) Taurus castle.
(c) The temple of Artemis.
(d) Orestes' ship.
5. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
2. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
5. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)