|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
(c) Her father.
2. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
(a) The statue of Artemis.
(b) A magic sword.
(d) Powerful armor.
4. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(b) Throw it into the sea.
(c) Break it.
(d) Give it to Apollo.
5. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
2. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
3. How are Apollo and Artemis related?
4. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
5. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)