|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
3. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
4. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
(b) The statue of Artemis.
(c) Powerful armor.
(d) A magic sword.
5. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
2. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
3. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
4. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
5. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)