Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who snatched Iphigenia from the altar from which she was to be sacrificed?
2. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
(a) A horse.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A deer.
(d) A pig.
3. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
4. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
5. What two things does the Herdsman tell Iphigenia to get ready for the young men to be sacrificed?
(a) A sword and shield.
(b) Sea-water and a sword.
(c) Barley-meal and holy-water.
(d) Wheat and barley.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
2. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
3. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
4. When Iphigenia is talking with Orestes and Pylades, who says, "events mislead and baffle us"?
5. When Orestes and Iphigenia are discussing Hellas, Orestes tells Iphigenia that a particular person's end was terrible. Who is Orestes talking about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)