|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orestes speaks to Iphigenia about being sacrificed and what will happen, Iphigenia offers to heap what at Orestes' grave?
2. When Iphigenia is speaking with Orestes outside the temple, she mentions a particular name that is in the world's mouth. What name is that?
3. When Orestes is speaking of appearing in court for killing his mother, who does he say raised a hand for his acquittal?
(a) The Furies.
4. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
5. When King Thoas learns what the young strangers have done, who does he claim would recoil from that type of action?
(c) A savage.
(d) A monstrous heathen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
2. When Iphigenia and Orestes are speaking about sending Iphigenia's letter back home, who does Iphigenia say will see Pylades on board the ship?
3. When Iphigenia tells King Thoas about the holy image moving on the pedestal, King Thoas explains the movement as what happening?
4. In the Chorus' opening prayer to Artemis, what do they speak about that "crop the green meadows"?
5. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)