|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
2. Iphigenia tells King Thoas in Part 5 that the citizens must do what during the purification ritual?
(a) Remain inside their houses.
(c) Throw rocks at the strangers.
(d) Pray to Artemis.
3. At the end of Part 5, what does Iphigenia do right before the procession forms?
(a) She raises her arms to Zeus.
(b) She raises the image.
(c) She calls to King Thoas.
(d) She calls out Artemis' name.
4. When Iphigenia is telling the King about the young strangers trying to win her heart, what does she claim that she hates?
(a) Her father.
5. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
(a) In the temple.
(b) On their ship.
(c) In the caves.
(d) Under some rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
2. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of sea do they describe?
3. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
4. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
5. When Iphigenia enters the scene from the temple, where does she ask King Thoas to stand?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)