|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
(c) The purple east.
2. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
(a) The rocks in the field of cattle.
(b) The image in the temple.
(c) The altar.
(d) The swords on the ground.
3. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
(a) Under some rocks.
(b) In the caves.
(c) In the temple.
(d) On their ship.
4. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
(a) Her father, Agamemnon.
(b) Her sister, Electra.
(c) Her brother, Orestes.
(d) Her betrothed, Achilles.
5. Who is Achilles' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
2. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
3. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
4. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
5. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)