|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
(a) A deer.
(b) A pig.
(c) A horse.
(d) A lamb.
3. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
(b) The Furies.
4. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of sea do they describe?
(a) A blue sea.
(b) An unfriendly sea.
(c) A cold sea.
(d) A raging sea.
5. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(a) In the night.
(d) At the break of dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
2. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
3. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
5. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)