|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
(a) Orestes and Pylades.
(b) King Thoas.
(c) The Chorus.
2. Who does the Herdsman consider a suitable victim and pleasing sacrifice for Artemis?
(a) A member of his own herdsman.
(b) No one; he does not agree with sacrificing.
(c) Iphigenia herself.
(d) The two young men that came by ship.
3. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
(b) The underworld.
4. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
5. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(b) Temple attendants.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
2. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
3. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
4. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
5. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)