|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(a) Temple attendants.
2. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
(c) Her father.
3. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) Into a field.
(b) Into the temple.
(c) Down to the shore.
(d) To speak with the Chorus.
4. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
(a) Because of his wealth.
(b) For the quickness of his sword.
(c) For his great wisdom.
(d) For the wing-like swiftness of his feet.
5. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
2. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
3. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
4. Who does the Herdsman consider a suitable victim and pleasing sacrifice for Artemis?
5. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of sea do they describe?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)