|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
2. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(b) Temple attendants.
3. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
(a) The underworld.
5. Who is Achilles' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
2. When the Chorus sees the two young men being led to the temple, who do they speak a brief prayer to?
3. In Part 2, after Iphigenia leaves, the Chorus begins a long questioning of who the strangers are. Who does the Chorus say they wish would come to "this shore" to be sacrificed?
4. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
5. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)