|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) Into a field.
(b) Into the temple.
(c) To speak with the Chorus.
(d) Down to the shore.
2. Why did the king of Taurus receive his particular name?
(a) For his great wisdom.
(b) Because of his wealth.
(c) For the wing-like swiftness of his feet.
(d) For the quickness of his sword.
3. In Part 2, when Iphigenia asks the Herdsman why he was down by the seashore, what is his reply?
(a) He was taking a bath.
(b) He was watching for ships.
(c) He was washing his cattle.
(d) He was cleaning his clothing.
4. When the Herdsman is telling Iphigenia about the capture of the strangers, he tells her that one of the strangers drew his sword. What did the stranger do with his sword?
(a) He threw it out into the sea.
(b) He came after the herdsman.
(c) He started stabbing the cattle.
(d) He stabbed the ground.
5. After Orestes finds the item he is searching for in Taurus, what is he required to do with it?
(a) Throw it into the sea.
(b) Take it back and give it to Athens.
(c) Give it to Apollo.
(d) Break it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
2. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
3. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of sea do they describe?
4. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
5. How are Apollo and Artemis related?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)