|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
2. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
3. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
(a) A lamb.
(b) A pig.
(c) A deer.
(d) A horse.
4. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(b) With the Gods.
5. After Iphigenia finishes talking about her dream, where does she go?
(a) To speak with the Chorus.
(b) Into the temple.
(c) Into a field.
(d) Down to the shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things does the Herdsman tell Iphigenia to get ready for the young men to be sacrificed?
2. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
5. In Part 1 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Orestes states that people claim that something fell from the sky into the temple. What was this item that fell from the sky?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)