|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
2. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of sea do they describe?
(a) A raging sea.
(b) An unfriendly sea.
(c) A blue sea.
(d) A cold sea.
3. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
4. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
5. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
2. In the Chorus' opening prayer to Artemis, what do they speak about that "crop the green meadows"?
3. Who does Iphigenia think her dream is about in Part 1?
4. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
5. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)