|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
2. What happens to the person that Iphigenia sees in her dream?
(a) He fights a Cyclops.
(b) He dies.
(c) He prays to Artemis.
(d) He sails on forever on his ship.
3. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(c) At the break of dawn.
(d) In the night.
4. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
5. Who is Iphigenia's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Iphigenia claims that even from the time of her conception and childhood that something "lay hard" for her. What is it?
2. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
3. Who is the king of the Taurian country?
4. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
5. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)