|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Iphigenia talks about her dream and exits, who appears from the shore?
(a) Orestes and Pylades.
(b) King Thoas.
(c) The Chorus.
2. Who enters from the central door while the Chorus is praying to Artemis?
(c) Temple attendants.
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. What is the name of Iphigenia's grandmother on her mother's side?
5. When the Chorus begins speaking in the opening of Part 2, what type of rocks do they speak of?
(a) Clashing rocks.
(b) Purple rocks.
(c) Jagged rocks.
(d) Smooth rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. Where was the altar on which Iphigenia was going to be sacrificed?
3. What does Orestes see that is stained with Hellene's blood?
4. Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she is the doomed victim of what?
5. While Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, she mentions that she is without what four things?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)