|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Iphigenia's dream, where does she dream that she has escaped to live?
(b) With the Gods.
2. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
(a) The Furies.
3. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
(a) Her father, Agamemnon.
(b) Her betrothed, Achilles.
(c) Her sister, Electra.
(d) Her brother, Orestes.
4. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
5. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
(a) The temple of Artemis.
(b) Iphigenia's room.
(c) Taurus castle.
(d) Orestes' ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes cries to Phoebus, who does he claim he has killed?
2. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
3. Who is Iphigenia's father?
4. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
5. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)