|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iphigenia talks about the seizure of Helen in Part 1. Who is Helen's husband?
2. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
3. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
4. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
(b) The Furies.
5. When does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes retrieve the item they are looking for in Taurus?
(b) In the night.
(d) At the break of dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
2. When Iphigenia speaks to the Chorus, why is she in mourning?
3. Which end of the Crimean Peninsula does the opening scene take place?
4. Who is Achilles' father?
5. When the Herdsman first enters and tells Iphigenia about the visitors, where does he tell Iphigenia the men are from?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)