|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the priest that Iphigenia questions Orestes about in Part 3?
2. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, who does she claim is extinct?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her friends.
3. Which character from the story enters first in Part 1?
4. When Iphigenia is speaking with Orestes outside the temple, she mentions a particular name that is in the world's mouth. What name is that?
5. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is done speaking to the Chorus, where does she go?
(a) To the seashore.
(b) To the field with the cattle.
(c) Inside the temple.
(d) To her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, when Iphigenia is speaking of her past, what does she tell the Chorus she doesn't believe any god is?
2. In Part 3, what does Iphigenia suggest will happen to Orestes' friend, Pylades, if she sets Orestes free to deliver a letter to Argos?
3. Whose temple was Iphigenia to work in?
4. When Iphigenia is talking with Orestes and Pylades, who says, "events mislead and baffle us"?
5. In Part 4 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who says, "Stop, stranger! Take away your hands!"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)