|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orestes call Iphigenia throughout Part 3?
2. When Iphigenia arrived in Taurus, what was her appointed job in the temple?
3. In the beginning of Part 4 of Iphigenia in Taurus, who does the Chorus address by saying, "A voyage of tears awaits you"?
(a) The guards.
4. When Iphigenia asks Orestes and Pylades if they are brothers in Part 3, what does Orestes say in reply?
(a) That they are twin brothers.
(b) That they are just friends.
(c) That they are comrades.
(d) That they are brothers in love, but not blood.
5. When Orestes is telling Pylades to go back home, what does he ask Pylades to do for him?
(a) To remember him.
(b) To build a tomb.
(c) To kiss his wife goodbye.
(d) To build a home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes speaks to Iphigenia about being sacrificed and what will happen, Iphigenia offers to heap what at Orestes' grave?
2. What is Orestes asked to take from the temple by Phoebus Apollo?
3. Who does Orestes claim "hounds" him "to and fro"?
4. The opening scene in the story Iphigenia in Taurus starts at what landmark?
5. Where does Pylades suggest that he and Orestes hide so that they are not captured?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)