|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Iphigenia tell the Chorus she was sent in a chariot of state to?
2. Who does the Chorus mention led the famous fleet to the towers of Troy?
3. Who was Iphigenia betrothed to when she lived in Greece?
4. When Orestes is trying to prove to Iphigenia that he is her brother, he tells her about her wedding day. Who does Orestes claim sent holy water on Iphigenia's wedding day?
(b) Their father.
(d) Their mother.
5. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus in Part 2, where does she tell the Chorus she "yearns toward"?
(c) The underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Herdsman hears one of the young men's names. Who is the young man that he knows the name of?
2. What takes Iphigenia's place on the altar to be sacrificed instead?
3. When Iphigenia asks Orestes and Pylades if they are brothers in Part 3, what does Orestes say in reply?
4. In the beginning of Part 3, who tells Iphigenia that they need no tears from her?
5. Who is Iphigenia's mother?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)