|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 5, why does Iphigenia ask the guards to wrap the young strangers' cloaks over their heads?
(a) To protect the citizens from harm.
(b) To show reverance for the sun's pure light.
(c) So people cannot see them.
(d) So the Gods will only know their identity.
2. In Part 2 of Iphigenia in Taurus, Iphigenia tells the Chorus that she finds Artemis guilty of what?
3. When Iphigenia is speaking to the Chorus, who does she claim is extinct?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her friends.
4. Who is Achilles' father?
5. Besides the young strangers, what else does Iphigenia tell King Thoas she must purify?
(a) The king.
(b) Their ship.
(c) The image of Artemis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Iphigenia is telling the Chorus about her terrible past, she mentions that she would not hold who?
2. At the opening of Part 5 when the single person enters the scene, who does he have with him?
3. Who are Artemis' parents?
4. When Iphigenia tells the King that the young strangers were trying to win her heart, who does she claim the strangers told her about?
5. When Iphigenia and Orestes are speaking to each other outside the temple in Part 3, who does Orestes tell Iphigenia is no more trustworthy than a fleeting dream?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)