Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator accused of when he tries to dispose of the figurine?
2. What fault does Emma find with the narrator?
3. What realization does the narrator have in Chapter 21?
4. After whom does the narrator say he wants to pattern himself?
5. What vision comes to the narrator's mind when he sees the elderly couple being evicted?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of white vs black and dark vs light throughout the novel. How are these contrasting concepts used in unexpected ways?
Essay Topic 2
Compare/contrast the leaders of the Brotherhood with Dr. Bledsoe and Mr. Norton. How does each group accomplish or fail to accomplish their ultimate goals?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why the Brotherhood chooses the narrator. What factors have made him particularly vulnerable to their approach? How do his own intentions change as he begins working with them?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)