Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator accused of when he tries to dispose of the figurine?
(d) drug dealing
2. What fault does Emma find with the narrator?
(a) He has no money to contribute
(b) He probably won't fit in with the group
(c) He is too indecisive
(d) He isn't black enough.
3. What realization does the narrator have in Chapter 21?
(a) That the Brotherhood has its own agenda
(b) That the Brotherhood is just using him.
(c) That the Brotherhood does not really care about people
(d) That the members of the crowd are individuals
4. After whom does the narrator say he wants to pattern himself?
(a) Dr, Bledsoe
(b) The Founder
(c) Mr. Norton
(d) Booker T Washington
5. What vision comes to the narrator's mind when he sees the elderly couple being evicted?
(a) His mother hanging out the wash
(b) Mr. Trueblood's two pregnant women
(c) His grandfather on his death bed
(d) the Battle Royal
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is Mary cooking cabbage?
2. How does the narrator portray himself at the end of Chapter 22?
3. Why is Brother Westrum opposed to the piece of chain on the narrator's desk?
4. How does the narrator's meeting with Sybil backfire?
5. What surprising development does the narrator experience when he attends a committee meeting?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)