|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator's pondering of his upcoming punishment is an example of what literary device?
2. What apparent warning meets the narrator upon his return to Harlem
(a) breaking glass
(b) The red light on the church spire
(c) sounds of distant shouting
(d) falling bird droppings
3. Bledsoe tells the narrator that he should not worry about
(a) being kicked out of school
(b) pride and dignity
(c) acting like a fool
(d) being punished
4. Where does Bledsoe tell the narrator to go?
(a) to Mr. Norton
(b) back to the dormatory
(c) New York
(d) back to the Golden Day for the name of the doctor
5. Where is the vet going?
(a) an undisclosed location
(b) New York
(d) Washington DC
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the paint symbolic?
2. What is the vet's final advice to the narrator?
3. What procedure is performed on the narrator?
4. What does the narrator discover when he gets to the woman's apartment?
5. Where does the road in the college town ultimately lead?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)