|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother Jack send the narrator at the end of the meeting?
(a) Back to addressing the woman questions
(b) Back to his apartment at the men's center
(c) Back to Brother Hambro for more indoctrination sessions
(d) to meet with Westrum
2. What does the narrator see as he is watching people leave the chapel?
(a) Mr. Norton's car
(b) Dr. Bledsoe's cadillac
(c) Mr. Trueblood's car
(d) The veteran doctor
3. How did the narrator get invited to participate in the Battle Royal?
(a) He volunteered because it looked interesting.
(b) He thought it was part of the award.
(c) He happened to be at the hotel to give a speech to white men.
(d) The people who arranged the speech planned to include him.
4. Of what do the men in the bar in Chapter 20 accuse the narrator?
(a) of forgetting his
(b) of betraying the Brotherhood
(c) Of getting White Fever
(d) of neglecting his duties
5. What does the narrator notice at the funeral that he would like to exploit?
(a) The absence of the Brotherhood
(b) The large attendance on the part of the youth`
(c) The carelessness of the policemen
(d) The tension of the crowd
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
2. The image of the slave owners bidding for a naked girl is
3. Why does the narrator try to hide the figurine from Mary?
4. What awakens the narrator in Chapter 15?
5. Why does the narrator consider his funeral speech a failure?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)