|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trueblood's explanation of the rape of his daughter?
(a) He confused his wife with his daughter because they were all in the same bed.
(b) His daughter dliberately seduced him.
(c) His wife forced him into it.
(d) He acted in a dream and didn't know what he was doing.
2. In addition to his memories, what else has the narrator lost?
(a) his strength
(b) his motivation
(c) his fear
(d) his cash
3. Why does the narrator not tell the doctors his name after the procedure?
(a) He is too tired
(b) He is trying to protect himself
(c) He can't remember it.
(d) He doesn't realize that he hasn't said anything
4. What, ironically, makes the narrator's white bosses distrustful of him?
(a) his attitude
(b) his lack of experience
(c) his background and education
(d) his color
5. What is the narrator accused of when he tries to dispose of the figurine?
(d) drug dealing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
2. What is the narrator afraid of losing?
3. Why is the narrator unable to say much about Clifton?
4. What is ironic about Trueblood's situation?
5. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)