|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator notice about the whites in the city?
(a) The hardly seem to notice him.
(b) They are very nice to him.
(c) They appear to be making fun of him.
(d) They are rude to him.
2. Brother Jack wants the narrator to avoid underestimating what?
(a) the size of the organization
(b) the influence of the organization
(c) the power of the organization
(d) the discipline of the organization
3. With what animal does the narrator compare Brother Jack?
(a) a wolf
(b) a snake
(c) a toy bull terrior
(d) a bull dog
4. Where does the narrator find himself in chapter 11?
(a) a mental ward
(b) a hospital
(c) a prison
(d) the factory hospital
5. How does the narrator react to the dolls that are being sold by Clifton?
(a) He spits on one of the dolls
(b) He purchases a doll
(c) He laughs at the dolls
(d) He calls the police
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator becomes dizzy at the thought that true saviors might actually be where?
2. The concept of the character as invisible is symbolic of which of the following conditions?
3. What, ironically, makes the narrator's white bosses distrustful of him?
4. What object does Mary own that the narrator finds offensive?
5. To what does Ras the Exhorter primarily object?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)