|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boys react to the naked girl?
(a) They are embarrassed.
(b) They are amused
(c) They become angry.
(d) They are fascinated.
2. Why do certain members of the Brotherhood consider that narrator's speech unsatisfactory?
(a) It was too cold and general
(b) The logical arguments were faulty
(c) The narrator used science and rationalization instead of real feeling
(d) It was too emotional
3. With what animal does the narrator compare Brother Jack?
(a) a toy bull terrior
(b) a wolf
(c) a snake
(d) a bull dog
4. According to the vet, who controls "things"?
(a) white, upper-class males
(b) rich people
(c) black people
(d) white people
5. Brother Jack wants the narrator to avoid underestimating what?
(a) the power of the organization
(b) the size of the organization
(c) the influence of the organization
(d) the discipline of the organization
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator's grandfather regard his own meekness?
2. The narrator wants to learn everything he can about the Brotherhood in order to
3. What does the narrator want to do in Chapter 12?
4. Ellison's original story was written about which of the following?
5. How does the narrator regard Mr. Bledsoe?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)