|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the narrator's invisibility related to his residence?
(a) He is able to come and go without being noticed.
(b) The white residents simply ignore him.
(c) The whites allow him to stay there because they consider him unimportant.
(d) He lives in a building for whites and uses their electricity because they cannot conceive of his presence.
2. What would the narrator like to add to his "hole"?
(a) a phonograph player
(b) four more radio-phonographs
(c) a kitchen
(d) a TV set
3. How do the boys react to the naked girl?
(a) They are amused
(b) They are fascinated.
(c) They are embarrassed.
(d) They become angry.
4. Who else is on the bus to New York?
(a) Mr. Trueblood
(b) the veteran doctor
(c) no one
(d) another student
5. When the narrator goes to see Mr. Emerson, who does he actually see?
(a) Mr. Emerson's son
(b) Mr. Emerson's secretary
(c) Mr. Emerson's assistant
(d) an unnamed individual
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the topic of the narrator's graduation day speech?
2. Where is the vet going?
3. What kind of speeches has the narrator given from the stage in the chapel?
4. The dark tunnel is symbolic of the narrator's
5. What does the narrator recall having been given instead of a cigarette?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)