|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does the narrator make at Liberty Paints?
(a) He adds paint remover instead of the pigment to the paint
(b) He adds too much pigment to the paint
(c) He uses the wrong tank of paint
(d) He does not paint the sample correctly.
2. When the narrator goes to see Mr. Emerson, who does he actually see?
(a) Mr. Emerson's assistant
(b) Mr. Emerson's son
(c) an unnamed individual
(d) Mr. Emerson's secretary
3. How does the narrator's grandfather regard his own meekness?
(a) He is proud of his choices.
(b) He considers himself a victim
(c) He considers himself a coward.
(d) He considers himself a traitor.
4. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A lecture on morality
(c) A hundred dollar bill
5. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
(a) idealists and cowards
(b) sleepwalkers and dreamers
(c) dreamer and cowards
(d) lazy people and cowards
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the boys react to the naked girl?
2. The image of the slave owners bidding for a naked girl is
3. What does the narrator tell Mr. Emerson that he wants to do with his future?
4. The concept of the character as invisible is symbolic of which of the following conditions?
5. What is ironic about Trueblood's situation?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)