|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the vet accuse Mr. Norton?
(a) Of failing to accomplish his mission for the college
(b) Of practicing racial prejudice
(c) Of treating the blacks like impersonal conquests
(d) Of treating the blacks unfairly
2. How does the narrator react to the dolls that are being sold by Clifton?
(a) He spits on one of the dolls
(b) He calls the police
(c) He purchases a doll
(d) He laughs at the dolls
3. What truth about the Brotherhood does the narrator realize in Chapter 20?
(a) That their efforts are unappreciated
(b) That very little has been accomplished
(c) That great strides have already been made
(d) That the Brotherhood is about to disappear
4. What do some of the black men carry?
(c) brief cases
(d) pouches strapped to their wrists
5. What does the narrator see as he is watching people leave the chapel?
(a) Mr. Norton's car
(b) Mr. Trueblood's car
(c) Dr. Bledsoe's cadillac
(d) The veteran doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
2. After whom does the narrator say he wants to pattern himself?
3. What does the moon symbolize?
4. For whom does the Brotherhood claim to work?
5. How does the narrator excuse his lack of responsibility?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)