|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
(a) A bottle of whiskey
(b) A hundred dollar bill
(d) A lecture on morality
2. The veteran doctor claims to have been beaten for what?
(a) getting drunk
(b) returning to the states
(c) failing to fulfil his duty
(d) saving a life
3. After whom does the narrator say he wants to pattern himself?
(a) Booker T Washington
(b) Mr. Norton
(c) Dr, Bledsoe
(d) The Founder
4. How does the narrator react to the dolls that are being sold by Clifton?
(a) He spits on one of the dolls
(b) He calls the police
(c) He purchases a doll
(d) He laughs at the dolls
5. Brother Jack wants the narrator to avoid underestimating what?
(a) the size of the organization
(b) the power of the organization
(c) the discipline of the organization
(d) the influence of the organization
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Emerson's office imply after reading the letter given him by the narrator?
2. Which of the following represents the narrator's philosophy?
3. What does the narrator recall having been given instead of a cigarette?
4. Why does Mary Rambo want to take the narrator home?
5. What does the narrator spontaneously decide to buy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)