|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator get past the drunken vet in the road?
(a) He claims to be someone of importance.
(b) He pretends he is about to run over the vet.
(c) He pays the vet a bribe.
(d) He tells him he has General Pershing in the car.
2. The image of the slave owners bidding for a naked girl is
(a) something that happened to the narrator's father
(b) something the narrator recalls from his childhood
(c) a picture the narrator had seen in a book
(d) a vison induced by marijuana
3. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
(a) a traitor
(b) an educated fool
(c) a liar
(d) a slave
4. Where does the road in the college town ultimately lead?
(a) To a chapel
(b) To a statue
(c) To the college
(d) To a mental institution
5. What is most unusual about the narrator's residence?
(a) It is a white apartment house
(b) It is filled with over 1300 light bulbs
(c) It is in a basement
(d) It is free
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real purpose of the Reverend's speech?
2. The narrator considers himself an invisible man because ____________________.
3. The veteran doctor claims to have been beaten for what?
4. What does the narrator see as he is watching people leave the chapel?
5. According to Reverend Barbee, why does Dr. Bledsoe enjoy a position of apparent power?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)