|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
(a) a liar
(b) a traitor
(c) an educated fool
(d) a slave
2. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
(a) lazy people and cowards
(b) sleepwalkers and dreamers
(c) dreamer and cowards
(d) idealists and cowards
3. Which of the following represents the narrator's philosophy?
(a) The truth is the light and the light is the truth
(b) Truth is destined to come forth
(c) The light reveals the truth
(d) The light reveals all things
4. How is the narrator's invisibility related to his residence?
(a) The white residents simply ignore him.
(b) The whites allow him to stay there because they consider him unimportant.
(c) He is able to come and go without being noticed.
(d) He lives in a building for whites and uses their electricity because they cannot conceive of his presence.
5. What truth does the vet tell to the narrator that the narrator does not yet understand?
(a) That he is doomed to failure
(b) That he is invisible
(c) That the white men are trying to destroy him
(d) That he should not be afraid of white men
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator discuss with the woman in his dream?
2. How does the narrator get past the drunken vet in the road?
3. Why does the Reverend Barbee trip over Dr. Bledsoe?
4. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
5. Bledsoe tells the narrator that he should not worry about
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)