|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
(a) dreamer and cowards
(b) idealists and cowards
(c) sleepwalkers and dreamers
(d) lazy people and cowards
2. What does Trueblood's story suggest about the white men at the jail house?
(a) They were horrified by his story and tried to get him to move.
(b) They didn't believe his story.
(c) They were angry and kept him in town as an example of how not to behave.
(d) They secretly enjoyed hearing his story.
3. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
(a) A lecture on morality
(c) A bottle of whiskey
(d) A hundred dollar bill
4. What had Mr. Trueblood done prior to his disgrace?
(a) He was a special singer at the college.
(b) He was a guest lecturer
(c) He had been involved in tutoring the black students.
(d) He was an employee of the college.
5. How is the narrator's invisibility related to his residence?
(a) The whites allow him to stay there because they consider him unimportant.
(b) The white residents simply ignore him.
(c) He lives in a building for whites and uses their electricity because they cannot conceive of his presence.
(d) He is able to come and go without being noticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The image of the slave owners bidding for a naked girl is
2. What is Trueblood's explanation of the rape of his daughter?
3. How does the narrator excuse his lack of responsibility?
4. What does the narrator discuss with the woman in his dream?
5. Of what does the vet accuse Mr. Norton?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)