|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator credit for his "call to action"?
(a) the girl in his dream
(b) his vision
2. What does the moon symbolize?
(a) The eye of God
(b) The vision of those in power.
(c) Intellectual vision that is defective
(d) An eye that sees only what it chooses.
3. According to Reverend Barbee, why does Dr. Bledsoe enjoy a position of apparent power?
(a) The Founder and Bledsoe were related.
(b) The Founder, with his dying breath, asked Bledsoe to continue in his leadership
(c) The Founder told Reverend Barbee that Bledsoe deserved the position.
(d) Dr. Bledsoe had performed favors for the Founder.
4. The veteran doctor claims to have been beaten for what?
(a) returning to the states
(b) failing to fulfil his duty
(c) saving a life
(d) getting drunk
5. Dr. Bledsoe is preoccupied with what?
(a) getting even
(b) preventing Mr. Norton from expelling the narrator
(c) keeping his position
Short Answer Questions
1. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
2. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
3. How does the narrator describe the students as they enter the chapel?
4. Bledsoe tells the narrator that he should not worry about
5. What does the narrator discuss with the woman in his dream?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)