|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Trueblood's explanation of the rape of his daughter?
(a) He acted in a dream and didn't know what he was doing.
(b) He confused his wife with his daughter because they were all in the same bed.
(c) His daughter dliberately seduced him.
(d) His wife forced him into it.
2. How does the narrator get past the drunken vet in the road?
(a) He pretends he is about to run over the vet.
(b) He claims to be someone of importance.
(c) He pays the vet a bribe.
(d) He tells him he has General Pershing in the car.
3. The narrator considers himself an invisible man because ____________________.
(a) people refuse to see him with their inner eyes
(b) people don't understand him
(c) people subconsciously ignore him
(d) people can't see him
4. The veteran doctor claims to have been beaten for what?
(a) getting drunk
(b) returning to the states
(c) saving a life
(d) failing to fulfil his duty
5. How does the narrator describe the students as they enter the chapel?
(a) They enter with the love a captured people has for their conquerors.
(b) They enter with dread and hesitation.
(c) They enter the chapel with resentment and fear.
(d) They enter the chapel joyfully.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the vet react when Mr. Norton tries to explain his interest in the college?
2. What does the narrator see as he is watching people leave the chapel?
3. The dark tunnel is symbolic of the narrator's
4. Bledsoe tells the narrator that he should not worry about
5. Dr. Bledsoe is preoccupied with what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)