|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What truth does the vet tell to the narrator that the narrator does not yet understand?
(a) That he is invisible
(b) That the white men are trying to destroy him
(c) That he is doomed to failure
(d) That he should not be afraid of white men
2. What does the narrator discuss with the woman in his dream?
3. What does Mr. Norton give to Trueblood?
(b) A hundred dollar bill
(c) A bottle of whiskey
(d) A lecture on morality
4. What is the narrator's explanation for taking Mr. Norton to the Golden Day?
(a) The car was out of gas.
(b) Mr. Norton ordered him to go there
(c) Mr. Norton was driving
(d) He thought he could get medical help there
5. Where does the road in the college town ultimately lead?
(a) To a mental institution
(b) To a statue
(c) To a chapel
(d) To the college
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see as he is watching people leave the chapel?
2. What does Dr. Bledsoe call the narrator?
3. How is the narrator's invisibility related to his residence?
4. How does the narrator get past the drunken vet in the road?
5. Why does the Reverend Barbee trip over Dr. Bledsoe?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)