|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two groups of people must pay the price for being irresponsible?
(a) dreamer and cowards
(b) sleepwalkers and dreamers
(c) idealists and cowards
(d) lazy people and cowards
2. What does the narrator credit for his "call to action"?
(b) his vision
(d) the girl in his dream
3. How does the narrator excuse his lack of responsibility?
(a) No one has ever given him responsibility
(b) Responsibility cannot happen without recognition
(c) Because he is invisible, he doesn't know what responsibility to take
(d) The downtrodden should not be expected to assume responsibility
4. What do some of the black men carry?
(b) brief cases
(c) pouches strapped to their wrists
5. Why does the narrator not tell the doctors his name after the procedure?
(a) He is trying to protect himself
(b) He doesn't realize that he hasn't said anything
(c) He can't remember it.
(d) He is too tired
Short Answer Questions
1. The veteran doctor claims to have been beaten for what?
2. What does the narrator want to do in Chapter 12?
3. What would the narrator like to add to his "hole"?
4. Why is the narrator unable to see his audience when he gives his speech at the arena?
5. What makes the narrator think that his night with the white woman was a trap?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)