Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the narrator like to add to his "hole"?
(a) a kitchen
(b) a TV set
(c) four more radio-phonographs
(d) a phonograph player
2. Dr. Bledsoe is preoccupied with what?
(b) keeping his position
(c) preventing Mr. Norton from expelling the narrator
(d) getting even
3. What is most unusual about the narrator's residence?
(a) It is filled with over 1300 light bulbs
(b) It is free
(c) It is a white apartment house
(d) It is in a basement
4. Where does the road in the college town ultimately lead?
(a) To a mental institution
(b) To a statue
(c) To a chapel
(d) To the college
5. What is ironic about Trueblood's situation?
(a) The college wants him to leave.
(b) Other men have done the same thing.
(c) The college wants him to stay around.
(d) He receives charity from the whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dark tunnel is symbolic of the narrator's
2. Why does the vet want the narrator to hear his story?
3. How is the narrator's invisibility related to his residence?
4. Of what does the vet accuse Mr. Norton?
5. Why does the Reverend Barbee trip over Dr. Bledsoe?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)