|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What saves Shane's life from the bullet that should have killed him?
(a) Manus jumping in front of him.
(b) His book on Miss Rona.
(c) Evie's horrible aim.
(d) His necklace.
2. What running list has Shannon's parents kept up throughout Christmas morning?
(a) A list of Shane's accomplishments.
(b) A list of favorite Christmases.
(c) A list of Shannon's modeling shoots.
(d) A list of possible STDs and symptoms.
3. What do Shannon and Brandy discover in the trunk of Manus's car?
(a) They find that Manus is surrounded by mementos of his childhood.
(b) They find that Manus's trunk is full of food.
(c) They find that Manus is being suffocated by pillows.
(d) The find that Manus's trunk is full of money.
4. What landmark do Brandy, Manus, and Shannon visit in Utah?
(a) Mt. Rushmore.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Space Needle.
(d) The Great Salt Lake.
5. How long does it take Shannon, Brandy, and Manus to drive from California to Oregon?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Six hours.
6. How does Evie feel about being a woman?
(a) She feels exhilarated.
(b) She feels annoyed.
(c) She feels disappointed.
(d) She feels bored.
7. How does Shane's family find out about his homosexuality?
(a) Shannon tells them.
(b) They get a letter from him after he has run away.
(c) He sits everyone down at the dinner table one evening to tell them.
(d) They get a call from his doctor and learn that his "strep throat" was an STD.
8. What does Shannon give Shane?
(a) She gives him her life.
(b) She gives him flowers.
(c) She gives him makeup.
(d) She gives him Manus.
9. What is the only sound Shannon can still make that is generally understood by others?
(a) The word "no."
(b) The word "yes."
(c) Her name.
10. What does Brandy envy about Shannon?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her eye color.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her face.
11. What condition puts Shannon in danger every time she falls asleep?
(c) Sleep apnea.
(d) Strep throat.
12. What does Evie say to Shannon, thinking she is Manus?
(a) She asks how soon he can come to Cancun to be with her.
(b) She threatens to get a restraining order and thinks Manus shot Shannon.
(c) She asks if her cat has been fed liked she asked.
(d) She asks if he has killed Shannon yet.
13. What drug does Shannon force Manus to take?
14. How quickly does Brandy claims the cells in a body are completely replaced?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
15. Why has Shannon decided against reconstructive surgery?
(a) The process is too long and painful.
(b) She cannot imagine herself any different.
(c) She loves her new look.
(d) She cannot afford all the procedures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Rhea Sisters make their money?
2. What does Shannon find in Brandy's Miss Rona book?
3. Why do Shannon's parents purchase these particular gifts for her?
4. Who is the realtor of the next house Brandy, Shannon, and Manus visit?
5. What cultural style is the first house Manus, Brandy, and Shannon rob?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)