|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evie say to Shannon, thinking she is Manus?
(a) She threatens to get a restraining order and thinks Manus shot Shannon.
(b) She asks if he has killed Shannon yet.
(c) She asks how soon he can come to Cancun to be with her.
(d) She asks if her cat has been fed liked she asked.
2. What is the first item Shannon takes out of her stocking?
(a) A picture of Shane.
(b) A small stuffed koala bear.
(c) A pink ribbon.
(d) A penknife.
3. Why does Shannon shoot herself?
(a) She is consumed with guilt about Shane.
(b) She is trying to kill herself.
(c) She is addicted to being beautiful and needs to shake herself of the addiction.
(d) She wants her parents to notice her.
4. Why has Shannon decided against reconstructive surgery?
(a) She loves her new look.
(b) The process is too long and painful.
(c) She cannot imagine herself any different.
(d) She cannot afford all the procedures.
5. Who really shoots Shannon in the face?
6. Why does Shane tap on Shannon's window?
(a) He wants her to let him back in but she will not allow him to enter.
(b) He wants to take her with him but she does not go.
(c) He wants to say goodbye but she does not.
(d) He wants to give her a cigarette but she does not smoke.
7. When she wakes up, what does Brandy reveal she wants from Shannon?
(a) She wants Shannon's money.
(b) She wants Shannon to get reconstructive surgery.
(c) She wants Shannon to help her through her surgery.
(d) She wants to be a family with Shannon.
8. Why does Shannon wake Brandy up from her doze?
(a) Brandy's hair has gone flat.
(b) She is worried that Brandy has overdosed.
(c) She misses talking to Brandy.
(d) She has realized they are late.
9. Why has Brandy gone through the process thus far of becoming a woman?
(a) She has alway felt inside that she is female.
(b) She is in love with a man who asks her to change.
(c) It is the biggest mistake that she can think to make.
(d) The Rhea sisters insist that she has no other choice.
10. How long does it take Shannon, Brandy, and Manus to drive from California to Oregon?
(a) One week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Three hours.
11. What cultural style is the first house Manus, Brandy, and Shannon rob?
(a) It is German.
(b) It is French.
(c) It is Spanish.
(d) It is Italian.
12. What condition puts Shannon in danger every time she falls asleep?
(b) Sleep apnea.
(d) Strep throat.
13. How much of Evie's money is waiting for Shannon at the post office?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) Ten million dollars.
(d) A half million dollars.
14. How quickly does Brandy claims the cells in a body are completely replaced?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
15. What does Shannon do to her stretched-out clothes?
(a) She hides them in the basement.
(b) She lights them on fire.
(c) She gives them to Manus.
(d) She collects them for Goodwill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brandy Alexander owe her entire persona?
2. What is the second item Shannon takes out of her stocking?
3. What size is required for a foot model?
4. Who taught Brandy and Shannon how to steal drugs?
5. How does Shane's family find out about his homosexuality?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)