|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is shot?
(a) Brandy Alexander.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Evie Cottrell.
(d) Manus Kelley.
2. What speaking technique does the Speech Therapist want Shannon to use?
(a) Proper diction.
(b) Sign language.
(d) Extreme enunciation.
3. How does Shannon meet Brandy?
(a) They meet at an industry party.
(b) They meet on a modeling shoot.
(c) They meet in the hospital after Shannon's accident.
(d) They meet in a bar the day before the accident.
4. How does Brandy introduce herself at the open house?
(a) She introduces herself at the Princess Brandy Alexander.
(b) She introduces herself as President Brandy Alexander.
(c) She introduces herself as Queen Brandy Alexander.
(d) She introduces herself as the Lady Brandy Alexander.
5. What do Shannon and Brandy search for along with the drugs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shannon's first instinct when she sees Brandy's blood on the white suit?
2. Where does Shannon go when her bandages come off?
3. Why is Shannon upset when Evie wears her clothes?
4. What book do Shannon and Brandy use when searching for drugs?
5. What kind of dress does Shannon wear the day of the accident?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)