|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nun in the hospital tries to set Shannon up with disfigured men?
(a) Sister Mary.
(b) Sister Katherine.
(c) Sister Theresa.
(d) Sister Ruth.
2. Why is the group going to Seattle?
(a) They plan to sell drugs to visitors to the club.
(b) They plan to track down Brandy's birth family.
(c) They plan to find Manus's mother.
(d) They plan to find Evie.
3. What infomercial are Evie and Shannon in together?
(a) An infomercial for the Num Num Snack Factory.
(b) An infomercial for Hair-Be-Gone.
(c) An informercial for Brandy's make-up line.
(d) An informercial for the Garden Whiz.
4. What is Signore Alfa Romeo's main asset?
(a) He is sly, devious, and an excellent planner.
(b) He is very smart and can crunch numbers.
(c) He is incredibly attractive with beautiful blue eyes.
(d) He asks no questions and drives the car.
5. How does Shannon describe Brandy's mouth?
(c) Brick Red.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shannon describe her behavior throughout the accident and hospital stay?
2. What autobiography has Brandy become obsessed with?
3. What is the new name Brandy uses to introduce Shannon to the realtor?
4. What childhood memory is painful for Evie during their show in the department store?
5. What is the one thing about Brandy Alexander that surgeons cannot change?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)