|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon believe is only possible with an audience?
2. How long does Brandy have to live in her new gender role before she can have the next surgery?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six years.
3. How does the doctor describe Shannon's wound?
(a) He says the wound is lacerated.
(b) He says the wound is still raw.
(c) He says the wound is still weeping.
(d) He says the wound is healing nicely.
4. What does Brandy help Shannon realize about her past?
(a) Her past is inescapable and she is forever trapped in it.
(b) Her past will always haunt her and she must learn to cope with it.
(c) Her past is not as bad as some people's pasts.
(d) Her past is just a story and she can change her future.
5. What name does the little boy in the store call Shannon?
(a) He calls her Frankenstein.
(b) He calls her an angel.
(c) He calls her a freak.
(d) He calls her a monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Evie and Shannon posing for the modeling shoot?
2. What do Shannon and Brandy discover in the trunk of Manus's car?
3. What does Evie suggest to Shannon as a career move?
4. What kind of pet does Evie have?
5. What dance does Shannon want to do in the glass elevator?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)