Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Penates and the Lares?
(a) The ancestors of Melania's inhabitants.
(b) The two species that protect the people of Leandra.
(c) The two main tribes of Ersilia.
(d) The guardians of Baucis.
2. Octavia is full of:
(a) Ropes, chains, and catwalks.
(b) Forgotten dreams.
(c) Translucent tents.
(d) Towers, arches, and bells.
3. Clarice is known for its cycle of death and rebirth and:
(a) Burning to the ground and rising from the ashes.
(b) Its yearly festival honoring the dead.
(c) Falling to ruin and being rebuilt.
(d) Its adherence to the idea of reincarnation.
4. What do the residents of Ersilia do?
(a) Build fantastic stringed instuments.
(b) Stretch strings from the corners of their houses.
(c) Tie strings around their trees.
(d) Hang strings from the their ceilings.
5. What is one of Khan's biggest worries regarding his empire?
(a) It will be forgotten by the rest of the world.
(b) It will be crushed under its own weight.
(c) It will be stolen from him.
(d) Its people will grow disillusioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Octavia known as?
2. Which of the following is not true about the city of Beersheba?
3. When Polo lands at the furthest city to which he's ever traveled, he arrives when?
4. The people in the city of Irene are:
5. Why does Khan wonder when Polo actually has time to travel to far-off cities?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)