|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not want Charles's mother to go to the jail?
(a) Uncle Gavin
(c) The Sheriff
(d) Charles's father
2. Where do the group find Vinson's body?
(a) Under leaves in the forest
(b) In quicksand
(c) In the ditch
(d) Hanging from a tree
3. Who killed Vinson?
(d) Mr. Gowrie
4. Why does the sheriff think that Lucas did not kill Vinson?
(a) The wound could not of been created by Lucas's gun
(b) The killer was shooting from further away
(c) Lucas would never shoot a man in the back
(d) Vinson shot himself
5. How many sets of footprints are there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gavin say the black man is from?
2. How many boys in the Gowrie family?
3. What part of the body was Vinson shot?
4. What does the sheriff think Jack Montgomerie tried to do before he died?
5. Who does Gavin say has to give the black man the right to be free in the south?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)