|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many faces does Charles dream that the crowd has?
2. Who drives Miss Habersham to the jail?
(c) Uncle Gavin
(d) Sheriff Hampton
3. What does Charles's mother give him when he arrives home?
(a) A kiss
(c) A cigarette
4. Who is waiting in Gavin's office?
(a) Mr. Gowrie
(b) Crawford Gowrie
(d) Miss Habersham
5. What is the first thing Charles does when he arrives home?
(a) He goes to the bathroom
(b) He goes to the haybarn
(c) He makes a cup of coffee
(d) He runs up to his room
6. Where does Crawford Gowrie live?
(b) Beat Four
(c) Franklin County
(d) Benjamin County
7. What does Forrest Gowrie manage?
(a) A farm
(b) A delta cotton plantation
(c) An orpanage
(d) A Ford car factory
8. What does Gavin say lynching Lucas would now amount to?
(a) Grevious Bodily Harm
9. What happens at the sales barn on a Monday?
(a) Farm animal market
(b) Stock auctions
(c) A folk festival
10. Who ends up riding the horse home?
(d) Miss Habersham
11. Who digs at the mound?
(a) The hound dog
(b) The sheriff
(c) The twins
12. What does Gavin say happens in early May?
(a) The folk and country festival
(b) The cotton planting season
13. What does Charles see a black man doing in a field?
(c) Shooting a white man
14. What is different about one of the men who appears from behind the church?
(a) He has yellow skin
(b) He has no mouth
(c) He is blind
(d) He has one arm
15. What part of the body was Vinson shot?
(a) In the back
(b) In the head
(c) In the thigh
(d) In the hand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Vinson?
2. Who does Mr. Gowrie not want to dig up his son's grave?
3. Who does the sheriff say sold the gun to Crawford Gowrie?
4. Where does Gavin say the black man is from?
5. Who follow the footprints on horseback?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)