|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age had Charles's mother sworn she would allow her son coffee?
2. Why do they find the grave so quickly?
(a) It is the only one with a headstone
(b) It is full of fresh flowers
(c) It was the first one dug that winter
(d) It is biggest in the graveyard
3. What does Charles ask Aleck Sander to do?
(a) Find some spades
(b) Talk to Gavin
(c) Saddle up his horse
(d) Get the car keys from his father
4. How many boys in the Gowrie family?
5. Who did Crawford sell his lumber to?
(a) Sudley Workitt
(b) Jake Montgomerie
(c) Charles' father
(d) David Bean
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Miss Habersham suggest they leave the horse?
2. What does Charles do when they hear the mule?
3. What does Charles say Will is reading?
4. Who does Lucas tell Charles he needs to speak to?
5. What does Uncle Gavin and the Sheriff want the boys to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)